Founded in: 1973
Headquarters in: London, United Kingdom
Sucden Financial is a forex and derivatives broker that was founded 44 years ago by Maurice Varsano. Sucden Financial’s primary business is commodity dealing (especially sugar), but also offers contracts in CFDs, equities as well as forex on a global scale.
Sucden Financial offers is services mostly to institutional clients, and has offices in Moscow as well as Hong Kong and 30 other locations worldwide.
Sucden Financial FX Solutions
Sucden Financial offers a range of services in the forex market space. It operates as a prime broker, price aggregator from Tier 1 liquidity providers, and technology solutions provider for the forex market. Sucden Financial offers products for institutional and retail traders.
As a Prime Broker
Sucden Financial is an eFX liquidity provider to banks, retail brokers, hedge funds and other institutional traders all over the world. In addition to offering solutions and services in the non-deliverable FX segment of the market, Sucden Financial also offers forex liquidity aggregation. Sucden provides tight price feeds from multiple market participants, stemming from deep liquidity.
Services provided under the FX deliverables include:
- Trading in a wide range of major, minor and exotic currency pairs.
- Electronic and voice brokerage with solutions, with possibility of API connectivity.
- Same day spot and forward forex transactions online.
- Payments made same day in all major currencies
- Trading and support on a 24/7 basis.
Clients serviced with forex deliverables include corporate clients trying to mitigate forex fluctuation risks, commercial providers of forex services and money service businesses.
Sucden Financial offers a range of ECN and market maker platforms. The list includes Currenex (Classic ECN platform and Viking retail platform), the MT4, cTrader and a host of API solutions. Sucden also provides white-labeling of platform for brokers.
Sucden Financial also operates an OTC trading service in forex options. The new OTC forex options service, launched in May 2017, offers the following:
- Trading in more than 120 OTC forex option types.
- Live streaming price quotes on deliverable and non-deliverable forex contracts
- Advanced technology that provides multi-period hedging, pre-trade analysis, data feeds that operate independently and risk controls.
This product is designed for hedge funds, asset managers and forex brokers who want to manage their forex positions with greater flexibility. The product comes with electronic and voice trading options.